Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Keep your marriage fresh!!!

Yesterday, I saw a newspaper and it had written something about How to keep your marriage fresh??? I’m so interested with this because normally guy will less concentrate in maintaining their marriage… Usually guy will fight for their career after they have married… What I want to say is fight for career is important, but keep your marriage fresh is also important…

What it had written is a couple need to kiss each other four times a day, besides that, they have to say I love you to each other at least once a day and they have to hug each other thrice a day… This is a basic that have to do… Other than these is having romantic dinner twice a week, go to travel twice a year, and keep contact during working hour which means have at least 3calls, messages, or e-mails… No matter how long for your marital age, a happiness couple will arrange some romantic hours like candle light dinner, go to watch a movie in cinema, or lie on sofa watch TV together…

However, a sweet couple will give each other their own space, like let them go to take dinner with their friends twice a month… This will not make you feel bored with your spouse…

Now I’m not in a marital status, but what I write I will try to do it when I get married… But go to travel twice a year have to wait until I can afford the expenses, I just will start do it.. Hehehe…

1 comment:

  1. Haha,bro,u really write about the article huh,aiya,know u are a good guy that will keep ur marriage fresh de la,hahaha!
    Enjoy ur holiday ya!

    ReplyDelete