Sunday, March 15, 2009

The only happiness in UUM

Last Friday was my last two mid-term.. The two paper are business law (most difficult) and marketing (also difficult).. This two paper have to memories a lot of things.. The difficult for me is i really couldn't memories too many of it.. Therefore, i studied until 3a.m..

After the two exam was past, me and my uni frens (Ming Yeow, Miin Chil, Cho Shen and Liu Jian) went to swimming.. This was the activity we have been stop it for long time, the last time we went for swimming was in early of February, until now in d earlier of March just we went again.. We play fun in d pool and keep compete each other.. But we all just d beginner except China boy Liu Jian... Hehe...

After swimming we did d thing we haven't did in UUM since we get in until now.. That is go to pluck fruits in the jungle "UUM".. hehe... Really get fun with it... we went to pluck coconut, grapefruit and "Cempeda"... hehe.. This is what we get:

coconut, grapefruits and 'cempeda'

Cho Shen an Liu Jian (Two Giant)

Koh Miin Chil (The one who didn't pluck down any fruits) Haha...

Grapefruit's King and Coconut's King
(But two are big different in size; Kingkong and monkey) Haha...

Grapefruits that plucked by Cho Shen and Liu Jian

The "cempeda" plucked by me(the biggest in center and right handside)
Haha... Cempeda king is me... Haha...

The Coconut from Me and Ming Yeow (monkey king) Haha...
Because he clever in plucking coconut.. haha...

The Biggest 'cempeda' with me... Haha...
I pluck it...

The Coconuts with me
Part of it is plucked by me... haha... (small monkey)

After the plucking fruits and swimming... Tiring...

That really getting fun with it...
If we still have time, I'm sure we will go again...
Haha...

1 comment:

  1. aiyoyo,why put mine photo without shirts wo,aiyoyo!!sweat!But it's really enjoyed that day,hehe!

    ReplyDelete