Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm back Penang...

There is already 1month for me to stay in a jungle... That is long time to stay here... Oh my god... My body is full of spider web, because at here really very boring... I miss penang so much... But this time i just go back 5days only... and there is many things i have to do... The most important is I have to study my business law during this 5days... my exam will stay on march13 and there is 3chapters have come out with question... damn shit...

I have already 2month didn't touch football... the happiest thing for me to back penang is I CAN PLAY FOOTBALL AGAIN.... I hope there is still same like last time, but i don't think so... sigh... Once again i can carry my boot to the pitch... yes... Hope all my friend will still play on Sunday... and must remember this Sunday, U all have to come ok??? promise me please... I'm so desirous to have a match... Even though i know now my condition is very bad, But i also wish to play one nice match... I hope i can... But.... mostly can't... haha...

Somemore i have a lot of things have to buy because after this i have no more chance to back penang d... have to wait until my study week which is stay on early April... Once again i can't back Penang for one month... Therefore, i have to buy a lot of PORK buy to my uni... Hehe.. this is our antivirus... Haha....

Hehe... one more thing must do is dating with her... hehe.... this is one of the important thing have to do also... Already very long time did not date with her d... Since come in this JAIL..... I really don't know why we can't have more freedom over here... damn shit UNI... the most lucky is at least we can see each other... Hehe... This time back Penang, i will go enjoy the best food in penang with her... And we will go to watch the latest movie also, cause at here we want to watch movie have to go until Jitra by bus need 45minutes... That why i said here is a jungle... haha...

One more thing i want to do is find my friends to have a gathering with them cause already long time did not join them go 'sembang' at somewhere until midnight... hehe... So miss the time we 'sembang together'... Hehe... talk about football, girl, and so on... Haha... I will find u all my friends... For those who still in K.L. have to wait until mid of May I just have the time to find them... Miss them much also...

Okay i going to stop here and wish i have a nice holiday in Penang...
I'M BACK... PENANG....

No comments:

Post a Comment