Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Simple SORRY!!!

How would u think with a simple sorry??
Are someone who easily say a sorry??
To be serious, i am a guy who will say sorry with someone if this sorry will let him feel better.
Even to my girlfriend or even to my friends.
Cause i think that a simple sorry will get someone forgive u if the problem is not that serious.
Usually i always say sorry with my girlfriend and hope she can forgive me.
It because of i will make a mistake easily and i really hope each of my sorry is useful. Hehe...
But usually it is not cause i said this with wrong method and makes like not really said from my heart.
Hehe...
I feel that a simple sorry to friend is really makes them feel better.
Nowadays, i have a friend and he is losing his friends.
All of this happen is because of a girl. She makes my friend drift apart all his friends.
This makes a lot of his friends feel that he don't treat them as a friend.
It is really complicated.
My friend still very care with their friends, just maybe that girl makes him don't know what to do.
He is also feel sorrow with that and i know that's all he wanna choose.
I hope that a simple SORRY is really useful in this problem.
As a friend is not easily give up his friends.
Maybe is something inside and they don't want to said it out.
A person who life without friends, he is really very pitiful.
Would u wanna see that???
Forgive someone is really a good way to makes your life HAPPY.
Remember our life is not that long only.
Must stay with happy in your life, then you won't regret when u r die.
Friend i use to see u all will be friends again when u all come back to see me.
Nothings can make our friendship END.
Remember friendship forever and ever and ever.
Communicate more will help u all solve many many questions.
A SIMPLE SORRY CAN MAKES A LOT OF THING CHANGE!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. walau eh, mau ppl convert mie?
    no good la

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah?? convert mie??
    i don't understand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. need to copy n paste in othher place only can see...
    now see tiok symbol nia

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh... okok... i c i c...
    thx a lot...
    i convert it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. now can u c it??
    if can't tell me again..
    can u tell me how u build a chat box at d sideline there??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete