Saturday, December 20, 2008

My First Semester!!!

My first semester in UUM was already past. This was my starting in UUM. I took all subjects that need to study hard, but i am not expert in that. Therefore i felt sad when i took my result in last few days. I got a bad result. But my result considered okay if i said that all subjects that i took was not easy to me, as comfort me. hehe... I got to thanks a lot to my girlfriend, because she gave me a lot of motivation to study. She got a better result than me, but it was usual. hehe... If my girlfriend didn't keep asking me study, i think my result will got more worse. My CGPA just got 3.1. Haix...
Usually first sem is the easiest to study, but i got this shit result. Haix...
Anyway, work hard for next semester.
Thanks a lot!!! Bobo.. I love u...

7 comments:

  1. bobo u head la...
    haha...
    how cum u be my bobo???
    u tot easy ah...
    hahaha...
    u so ugly i don like ...
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    chee kang let people suan d...
    so sweet lo..
    Bobo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya la ya la...
    i noe u all jealous la...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiz... u suan me...
    hehe.. tatt tatt althought u nt love me but i will always love u.. i m ur forever kang kang...
    haha... make ur bobo jelouse..
    hehehe...
    bye tatt tatt...
    muahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha... don so geli la...
    my bobo won jealous because of u...
    haha...
    because u so ugly...
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wah! Blog lor. Ok ok.. i did promise i wont "taruh" you. Congratulations! Starting a blog is a big responsibility. Good Luck... and I'll c u at football when u get back.

    Regards
    -Adrian-

    ReplyDelete