Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friends!!!

Hallo everybody!!! I am a guy who really needs friends. Without friends i feel that my life really become darkness.
But now my gangs of friends already go on their ways. I am really missing the time we together. Suppose i have two gangs of good friends, one of this is my former classmate in form three and another one is my football friends. My former classmate gang was separate since some of friends go to K.L. continue their study in TARC and few more months later i came to my uni.
During my holiday, i had been go hiking with one of my football friend. On the way we went up to the top of the mountain, i told my friend that i really miss the time we still in secondary school, because at that time all of my friends go hiking together, sometime at the half way when we go up to the top, one of my friend will asking went to Redbox in afternoon, then we all will say okay. At that time, all of my friends was very crazy, when we all join together, our sound of laughing will wouldn't stop at all. Until now our laughing still wouldn't stop when sometimes we got gathering. But our gathering will become less and less. It makes me feel sad with that. I still remember we had made a lot of crazy thing and all of that just because of the crazy idea.
Another gang is also very important to me. this gang also will separate soon. Someone wanna graduate and work, someone wanna go K.L. for practice and someone wanna go UTAR for studying. Haix... It makes we can't go out every night with them. Sweat!!! So miss the day we join together. We consider everyday join together to take dinner, playing pool and go gurney drive chit-chat. there is a lot of memory in my mind.
Friends i love u all!!!

2 comments: