Monday, January 11, 2010

life gonna be happy!!!

everyone have their own life... but non of us will satisfied wit our life... human is a greedy animal... so from now, i have to learn to be a guy who enjoy with my life...
i m now a student, and i feel to be a student is full of pressure with assignment and exam... gosh!!! but now i start to have the feeling of nervous to come out to the society... haix... what i want?? i don't know... OMG... anyway, that's still a long way to go (what i means is luckily) haha... cause my friends (xin and bird) are going to step in this society...
People said society is a dangerous place... cause we will meet a lot of people who we never see before, and they are full of duplicity... gosh!!! besides that, my freedom is going to be lesser and lesser... damn...
Anyway, that's not the time to think it, cause i have a target, which is to be a 1st class student, but just a dream that cannot come true... haix... because of lazy in 1st semester, got bad luck in 2nd semester and luckily 3rd semester become better... that's still far to hit this target, just do whatever i can...
a good news come to me now is this Thursday i am going back to Penang and my uni friends will come to visit me on Saturday... i promise to bring them to have the best food in Penang.. haha... i hope they will like it... hehe... this is the time to thanks my Malacca roommate who bring me went to try the best food in Malacca when i was in Malacca last few weeks... so now is the time to let them taste the food in Penang...

No comments:

Post a Comment