Tuesday, January 19, 2010

back to boring life or start for the fighting life???

Finally, i'm just back from Penang for a week holiday... during this holiday, my roommate and friends came to Penang.. i bring them to take a lot of delicious food in Penang and got good comment... haha... but i was so tired for this trip... she also... i have to say sorry to her cause is my idea to asking them to Penang and keep encourage them, but i know we have a lot of things have to do and need to enjoy our holiday... Anyway, this was a happy trip... haha... but spend a lot in food... haha... become a fatty d.. haha... can't wear my new year cloth d.. but now in uni will keep fit.. haha... However, now have to start assignment and prepare for mid-sem??? should i keep watching movie in room everyday??? should i go sport and lazy to study at night??? gosh... many work come to me again... that's really a boring life... luckily she will beside me... hehe... i will enjoy and work hard... she is my motivation to fight for good result and give her a better life... haha..

My bro will back on next thurs, but i m not in Penang... sigh... have to wait until new year eve just will meet him i think...
now i want to announce that my bro and sis will married in this year.. that's a good news... haha... beside that, her bro also the same and my cousin sis also, which means i have to attend 4 wedding in this year... haha...

i will upload my Penang trip photo very soon... good nitez....

2 comments:

  1. no ppl wan to c ur pg trip foto la..haha so gd ma gt alot of motivation, keep it up la man... congra to ur sis n bro, wen is ur turn to step in 'tomb' of ur entire life? haha rmb invite me b ur bro gang...rmb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok... i will invite u... u r d 1st... haha...bt nt tat early yt... no money no talk... haha...

    ReplyDelete