Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sweet sweet bro!!!

Recently, i had saw my bro so sweet with his gf... nowadays, is his turn to busy with gf... haha... and he don't suan me again... he told me he got the feeling like me, got teasing by frens... haha...
As a bf, sometime we have to accept the things that our gf don't like us to do it. But sometime stand between gf and fren, thats very difficult place for us. whatever u do, also will hurt someone, so what to do as a guy stand in this situation... i have been stand here also, and nothing i really can do to suit in this situation... i have to sacrifice one side, but i know there are some who can really have the felling like us, so just take it easy... haha... anyway, just try to balance it... hehe...
i wish my fren have a good and 4ever relationship with this gf... happy always....

No comments:

Post a Comment