Sunday, August 9, 2009

Miss Penang!!!

This week i will back Penang d... but now i miss penang very much... hehe... cause one of my fren came back from K.L. and my bro came back from singapore... haix... somemore there is a pc fair in penang this few days... haix... luckily, my sis help me to buy the things i 1... haha... i got a external hard disk cost RM190 for 250Gb and 1 hand carry laptop cover for RM15... thats cheap compared with the pc fair in UUM...
the pc fair in UUM is not much different with the real price in any other outlet in penang... how come like this i don't know... sigh....
And i was so excited to see these things as soon as possible... hehe... so happy to get new accessories... haha...
This time my Uni's fren from johor will follow me go back Penang for travelling for few days... so excited to go out with them... hehe... i need to plan where should we go... hehe... but sure will bring them go to test delicious food in Penang... hehe... and may be will go kek lok si, some museum in Penang... hehe...
Penang... I'm back...

No comments:

Post a Comment