Thursday, June 4, 2009

Recently!!!

hallo... I have quite a long time didn't update my blog... Recently, i am busy working with my sister... She is now busy with the accounting peak season, so she asking me go to help her for 1month... I will get the salary after this but that is just RM300, get shock??? haha... Salary so low but i still do it... haha... but i just wanna help my sister and learn some thing from her... She is such a good supervisor, she is good in entertain client, smart in editing account... as i know that she is one of the good accountant i have seen before, even she is no an accounting graduate student and didn't get any cert, but i she have many 'accountant' have to ask him how to key in account... haha... funny rite?? a accounting graduate student ask a non-accounting graduate student... haha... but in reality that's what happened... Then i know that no really an accounting student is clever in account... haha... I am not teasing the people who study account, what i wanna say is please study smart ans work smart... don't straight away asking before u think the question, this is what i learn today, cause i get scold this morning... hehe...
Now i realise that not only i scare my sis, in office quite many people scare her...haha... but she still got many friends in office, suppose she is a friendly people.. hehe...
During this few days i had work inside this firm, i feel that is quite happy during working, cause there have many sister talking with me, playing fun with me... quite a nice experience...
But one thing i wanna mention here is i have to say sorry to my Uni fren... cause i had promise them i will join the camp which will held in Jit Sin... but i didn't go, and they are no enough committee... really very sorry to u all... Suppose i had prepare to go, but my sis asking me go to help him, cause she is now work from morning until night, but still can't finish yet, so i have to sacrifice this camp... so sorry... i know u all sure will blame on me, but really sorry to u all, i have to choose this instead of that... veyr sorry... once again i have to SORRY to my friend because of i didn't realize my promise...
Anyway, i wish to have a good working experience in this job...
Goodluck to all my friends...

2 comments:

  1. what camp u join it?
    is her not him..
    hehe...
    enjoy your work also...

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm they Jit Sin eh camp.. i jz go help them...
    hehe.. sorry ya... broken english ma.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete