Friday, June 26, 2009

One month!!!

haix... i have already one month din update my blog... hehe...
during this month, my life jz past like a office worker... nthng special...
bt vry unfortunate is i went to hospital for thrice in tis month... 1st is check up my nose, and 2nd is check up my eyes.. and doctor said tat my eyes pressure was quite high and don't know wat is d reason.. then asking me go for the 3rd time... my nose is getting ok... gt well soon... hehe....
the other thing i wana mention is i had went to wathc transformer twice in a week... haha... tis movie really nice... damn lk it... haha.... now awaiting for the 3rd episode...
finally, i get shock wen i noe tat MJ was dead on yesterday... rest in peace my superstar...
ok... at the last, wanna say bye bye to penang... i waill back to UUM next friday and start my new semester... hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment