Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Goodbye Mr.Bird!!!

Finally, Mr.Bird already went back to K.L. this morning...
First thing i wanna say to Mr.Bird is Sorry... Why i say this is because of i didn't use my time to accompany my best fren when he came to Penang... really sorry to u, Mr.Bird, I don't really let u have a good memory for this trip to Penang... I know it's too late to apologize... Anyway, i also have to say this... SORRY...
Second thing i wanna say to Mr.Bird is Thank You... As u say, this trip u came back is for my birthday but i don't realize my promise to organize a BBQ... Once again, sorry to my friends... I want to thanks my friend, Mr.Bird came back from K.L. for my birthday... Thanks ur present, thanks u celebrate my birthday with me... Thank you very much... I really don't know what can i said out this... Thanks again...
Third thing i wanna say is see u again... My best friend Mr.Bird, I wish i can see ui again very soon... Don't we see again after few years ya... hehe... If i free i will go to visit u in K.L.... I hope i wouldn't do that what u said, 'wait u come, is better i go back'... haha... See u my friend...
Goodluck my friend... all the best....
Keep in touch... take good care...
Goodbye... see u very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment