Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Final Episode of 千里之外-Goodbye Mr.Tan, 再见老陈

This is the final episode to my dear friend 老陈... He is now in Johor already... Hehe.. until now i don't ever call him... Paiseh...
This episode is talk about our happy dinner and clubbing... This is my first time for clubbing... Hehe... Lets see some photo first:
Afterhaving dinner in Hai Bui Restaurant... We take this photo at the beach...
The people who sitting this car PFC5946 to go every where...
The people who sitting this PGV3315 to go every where...
Before went in Mois...
The last time for me to catch up Mr.Tan(40kg)... Haha...
Mr.Cheah, Mr.Ooi, and Mr.Teh...
Inside Mois...

This is really the best gathering for me after i came back to Penang... Really having a lot of fun at that night...

We will have it again... Very soon....

Goodbye to my friends who went out of penang already... Mr.Tan, Mr.Teh, Mr.Bird... Soon is Mr.Lim and Mr.Yeoh(this sunday)...

No comments:

Post a Comment