Saturday, February 28, 2009

The One i will miss forever!!!

This few days i keep update my friend's blog and i saw he wrote bout his family worry about him, especially his mom...
This make feel touch, because my mom have no more chance to see what i have write in my blog...
The Only One i really miss forever is my mom...
every time my friends (my new friends) talk about my mom, i will tell them my mom already past away, then they will say sorry to me and i will just say is okay cause already long time d...
The longer time my mom leave me, the more missing i have...
Non of my friends have been seen my mom before, even my girlfriend, my mom was past away since i was form 3...
I still remember at the moment my mom sleep in front of me and she didn't answer me at all, the feeling i have is shock...
I really don't know what to react, what i do is just cry and cry and cry...
haix...
But sometime when i was alone and think about my mom, my tears will automatically fall down..
I miss my mom very much...
Therefore what i wanna write is PLEASE DON'T LET UR PARENT GET WORRY AND SAD BECAUSE OF U, cause if one day they had left u, u will feel very sorry to them because u didn't bring them a happy life... REMEMBER TRY UR BEST TO LET UR PARENT BE HAPPY... don't make yourself regret...

4 comments:

  1. Hey,brother,are u okay ah?Don't think too much la,k?Cause u still have ur lovely family caring u ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother, don't worry about that,
    think for future..

    you still have friends, and other family members who are care of you...

    Add Oil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. er....i rugi sikit for u la...
    u can call me mom if u want...
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx my fren...
    juz suddently feel touch with tat..

    ReplyDelete