Saturday, February 21, 2009

I did a damn shit thing!!! I hate myself...

Last Friday was my business mid-term exam. During this exam, I did a big mistake. I tried to let my girlfriend knew she got a answer wrong already, but this action let a lecturer saw it. She came to our table and drop down our matrik number ( UUM student card). I got shock when she done this and she also went to my girlfriend's table drop down her want. At the moment, my heart seems like jumped down from Building 101 in Taiwan. I very scare with that, because of my 'Ke Po' my girlfriend got caught as cheating. As i know my girlfriend is very care this paper, because that 1 of the paper that she can got 'A' in sem. Because of me, mayb we both got punishment.
I very hate myself....
I did a mistake that very serious...
Y i do so??
I very very hate myself..
Because of that stupid thing i done and make my girlfriend cry seriously and have to worry bout that lecturer will pass up our name to our paper lecturer o not...
The lecturer that caught us got told us if we discuss again will pass up our name to our paper lecturer but she got drop down our number, don't know she will pass up o not, even we didn't do it again...
I also worry to get punishment, cause that 1 of the paper i can got 'A'.
I very hate myself....
fuck of Yeoh Khai Tatt...
U r a damn shit guy....
This made my girlfriend angry and i'm so hate myself...
even though now my girlfriend tell me that we face the punishment together, but i still can't forgive myself...
I promise here, i won't do any cheating in exam anymore...
Hope i have a good luck to pass this problem..
I feel very sorry to my girlfriend...
I really very shit guy..........
damn shit....
go eat shit Yeoh Khai Tatt....

2 comments:

  1. awesome!!!--u have ur 1st experience of getting caught by lecturer for cheating case..."bird says"
    wei, i still cheating nw u knw...why i nvr get caught?!
    chan lo u...still remember whn form3 cheating v u vr kinjiong 1...cz u nvr see ur surrounding mia..
    hw u knw ue girlfriend make a mistake on her answer?!
    see....so kepo...
    cheating can, but do cheat smart la...
    haiz....dun worry so much de la...lecturer jz warning nia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haix... cham lol...
    have to wait until d result come out jz noe izit really gt 0 mark.. fuck of...
    i juzt look her answer a while n i find that was a mistake there n then i tell her change.. because of i rust to tell her n 4gt to look around.. fuck of...
    damn shit...
    hope tat she didn't told my lec lol...
    c next class my lec jz announce whoelse gt cheating will get 0 mark then surely gone...
    my "A" fly away lol...
    fuck of...
    n i will more hate myself cause do harm to my girlfriend..
    fuck of....

    ReplyDelete