Saturday, May 29, 2010

My life!!!

my holiday was passing nearly 1months, what i have been do is sitting at home everyday and playing games... what the hell!!! i was seeing my frens and even her oso got a job, but what i got??? damn it!!!
should i continuing with the direct sales??? i was feeling bored at home... should i find some job??? the answer is no... i should continue myself... somemore very soon she will stop her job and we will go to travel... yeah... i was meeting with some of my frens and selling them this direct sales and almost was saying this very expensive, that's why not going to join me... anyway, i will still learn on it and work hard to sell this product in order to get my return since i was using my time for it... LOL... self-motivation is one of the importance chapter in sales, don't give up yourself when getting any reject...

No comments:

Post a Comment