Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Beginning of New Life

I was came back from Uni since last Wednesday, one week is gone and i just past my trip to Pantai Teracut only.. hehe... Now i need to start my new life, which is working as a direct sales... I know most of people are very hate this kind of people... They will feel irritated with this kind of people asking them go out for promoting... But to me, i'm just recognize something new for u all, besides i'm just learning through this... please don't feel any irritated when i was asking u go hear some promotion... i'm not forcing or what else, just recognize some thing to u all... this may be a chance if u feel u can handle it...
somemore, i know that may be weird if someone who i have long time didn't contact and suddenly i call u and ask about this direct sales... i know that's really irritated, u will feel when i need u, just find u, otherwise u will not find me at all... haha... first i need to say sorry for long time didn't find u all and second i just recognize u something.. but at first i will ask u is it u interested with any direct sales before i ask u come out for promoting... i will respect with ur decision instead of keep annoying u... but i m sorry with find u for business rather than voluntary...
Now i'm worrying with losing my friends because of this job... This is just my part time job... Please don't leave me because of this... Thanks very much...

2 comments:

  1. gosh...cant bliv u enter such 'industry' even as a part-timer... anyway jz take it easy wen 'jio' ppl masuk, most important is to avoid having hard feeling wif ur fren... gd luck 4 ur part time job...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... so do i... i juz gt influence from my sis and her bf... i m just learning here... if that really success... it may be my career oso... cz i like its freedom.. but i oso hate it need to "jio" someone... haha... thx... wish u gd luck in ur new job...

    ReplyDelete