Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life in CNY and after CNY!!!

Finally, CNY will be end up tonight and i am so miss it, even during my CNY holiday, that's nothing special happened, but i still love it... haha...
During this holiday, i had met up with some of my friends and family, which is my form 6's friends, my football buddies and lovely best friends... haha...
i am so glad to meet them...
this holiday purposely is for my family, because i am all the way stick with them... that's the first time i went to watch movie with my bro and sis after many many years ago... wow... extremely happy... haha...
but i have to apologize with someone that i lost to meet them... hehe...

Now is the time to work hard for mid-term and assignment... i have 2exams continuously this week, so i am now so busy with fighting... haha... sound seems very hardworking but the truth will come out when the result announce... haha... Anyway, i wish god bless me... haha...

its time to stop and continue my job... bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment