Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Semester Started!!!

haix... y every new semester sure will happened something unhappy to me... this time is roomate happened... i got a new roomate who is a smoking man and like to stay in an untidy environment... shit... so once again i ask him to change with my friends to stay with me.. but this fellow want me to get out this room and let him have chance to stay with his smoking china student... shit!!! then i told him, if i go out who should i go cause our room is live in 4 people... finally, he got to change to the other room with his china friends... luckily... if want me to stay with this fellow for one semester, i better go to die... the room is like the hell when he stay in... but in is like heaven... totally different...
and now i m facing a car sticker problem... Y university can't easily let student drive in the campus??? why have to apply for the stupid sticker??? this is all the way wasting my time and energy... shit!!! somemore we r not sure to get it if we r not active in our college... damn shit... haix... why so many problems????
anyway, 1 and a half years more i will graduate... nevermind treat it as a training to me...
Once again start my boring but enjoyable life in University (without those stupid things happened)...

No comments:

Post a Comment