Sunday, August 2, 2009

Recently!!!

Hi, i have quite a long time didn't update my blog d... hehe... because of lazy and difficult to find a place to on9 here...
I'm just came back from Penang yesterday... last week, my uni suddenly announce tat our uni have someone got H1N1 and uni will close 1week... All student were getting nervous and rush to go home, but still have someone stay in uni which is the foreign student... All student went to kuliah 1 to buy ticket went back home town... I knew the news at the second of the last class, but i still went to the last class and my lecutrer still went in class... Around 45min finish up the lesson and we quickily ran to kuliah 1 and bought two ticket... thats so lucky... hehe... then we faster went backto out room,at the moment, my roomate all keeping their own luggage and i also... hehe...
after that, i quickily ran to bus stand and at that time there already have a bus there, then we ran up that... finally we reach penang safely...
Yesterday, i just heard that our bus and another 1 is the only 2 buses can went in uni, after this the guard not allow they go in anymore and my friends have to walk for a long distance to the gate of the uni, then just can went up the bus... then i know i was very lucky at that day... haha...
ok, i stop here, and i will try to update my blog very soon, cause 2 weeks later i will go back Penang for my mid-sem break... haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment