Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Celebration with fren...

The celebration with my good fren... we went to red box at the afternoon and then we went to play pool... Quite a long time to me didn't play pool... We play 3 games, me and xin same team, bird and yeoh same team... the first game me and xin win, but the second and third we lose... haha... we lose is because of i can't play well, just xin play alone... haha... the other team have a top shooter 'Mr. Bird', he play very well... In second geme, he score two ball at the same time and make them win the match... damn good...


The third game start with Xin...

Top shooter Mr.Bird...

Yeoh aiming the ball...

Xin score this ball...

The present I get from them... I like this very much...
thx very much my fren...

'Man. Utd.' i love this very much...


At the back of the T-shirt have an United words at the top...

No comments:

Post a Comment