Friday, April 3, 2009

Rainy day!!!

Today (04/04/2009), once again is a rainy day. I don't know is it I like rainy day or not???

Actually I like rainy day, because it is comfortable for sleeping haha.. and i feel relax when it is raining, but have to stay in my room or something protected.. However, these few days I had wash my cloth and because of raining it couldn't get dried..

But occasionally i like to stay under the rain, like when playing football, suddenly the rain was falling, but we kept on playing, the feeling is very best, even there was very difficult to run, may be will get sick after it, but we still playing. This really make me miss the time when playing football with all my dearest friends in 'Bull shit field'.. damn good..

Besides that, I have another experience which is going to chase my beloved singer from a place to another place in Penang. This happened when i was a form3 student, I'm going to see my beloved singer S.H.E. in gurney plaza with my friends. When we were waiting for them, the sky change into dark and the rain was falling down, but we are stand outside the mall which means nothing protected. However, we still enjoy cheering to them. After that they move to ex-planet for a concern at night, and we all go by my friend's sister's car, but on the way his sister said she need to go somewhere immediately and put down us at the road side, then we have to walk under the rain. We kept run and run and run, finally we reach there, and the time for the concert not yet reach, then we went to take our dinner. After that, we waiting them under the rain and there was crouded of people, but we still cheer loudly when they came up to the stage. If I no mistake they had sang a song called as "落大雨". hahaha... That was the time they came out with an album called as "superstar", and this song was stay in this album.
The important thing is our PMR was held on the day after tomorrow, but we still did the crazy thing. haha... When i went back to my house, the first thing I did after bath was eating Panaldo. haha... Finally I did get sick, this prove that Panaldo is very useful.. haha... This is a great experience to me...

Finally, hope rainy day can come on he right time, at least after my cloth dried first.. Haha...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Friend,
    Good luck in final...
    Meet you in holiday!!!

    Keep In touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. okok...
    u too...
    good luck in ur final...

    take care...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahax..bull shit field..
    not already becum preety field d..
    =.=""
    long time din go there e d...

    ReplyDelete