Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Suffer Relationship!!!

This few days i heard something from my good friend. His is very down now. Nowadays i can't stay beside he and help he, this make me feel sad also. If we are still stay in Penang, we still can share it and think a good way to solve it. This problem already happen since last year, but last few months have a good news came from my friend, and i thought that is a good ending for this problem. Few months later, the girl did something hurt my friend deeply and they two break up, finally good news become a bad news. It make me feel some up sad. Before they start the relationship, already have problem occur between them, but my friend can't put down his love on this girl. Many buddy are asking he to put down the girl. When he tell us the good news, that is he already start with the girl, and i feel happy to heard that even i feel that girl got some problem. Since my friends is so love her and he feel happy with this news, as a friend i got to fully support he. But at that time he got some worry with this girl, so i told he don't think too much thing, just enjoy to stay with her. Is it i am right to do that? Because he really throw a lot of love inside that. But until now i still feel i am right. Because love a people, we have to throw all the love on this relationship, even the girl have some problem. I said this because of i don't want my friend regret if their relationship is break up cause of he didn't give all his love and worry this and that. For me love is need to have trust and honesty. If not this will make us regret. Finally, the most pity victim in this problem is my good friend. Many friends in our gangs already give advice to him, that is don't crush on that stupid girl again. But until now my friend still can't pull out from this relationship, because he really throw too much love inside this relationship and now he is difficultly to wake up. This make he feel sad besides that he got to face exam in college. Haix...
If my friend have see this blog i hope u can wake up as fast as u can...
As a friend will fully support u...
And i am sure all of friends in our gangs will 100% support u to wake up...
I wish u have a brand new life without this girl...
Gambateh my friends....

1 comment: